Throw Pink Challenge
The Throw Pink Challenge, presented by Scott
Family Disc Golf and hosted at The Rock Disc Golf Course at Stonewall,
promises to be an exciting and memorable event. There are great
things planned and there will be a great group of players &
sponsors attending, but it is more of an event than a tournament.
No trophies will be presented, but there will be a lot of winners!
Additional information regarding this event:
- All proceeds after paying expenses will be awarded to Marcia
& Cheryl Peskir. The Scott family, the Rock at Stonewall,
and Throw Pink are not benefitting financially from the event
- Optional camping, disc golf rounds at the Rock, and camping
with fire pit on Friday, November 10th.
- There is a separate Online Raffle
for a new Throw Pink Innova Sport Basket. Purchse your tickets
for this drawing at any time. The actual drawing will be held
live at the event on Saturday, November 11th.
- Players will have a scorecard, but will record "points"
instead of "strokes" based upon how well they met
the challenges of each hole!
- Tickets will be awarded based upon points earned during the
rounds. Higher donation levels will also be given additional
- Players can redeem tickets for a vast array of goodies!
Some can be purchased outright, some will be won by a "throw
off" contest (throws purchased with tickets), and others
will be awarded by random drawings (place as many tickets as
you want in the drawings for the items you want).
- Field is limited to 72 players
- Players can select their own doubles partners, or have them
randomly assigned before play begins. There is no guarantee
that someone will end the round with the same partner they started
- Doubles will be 18 holes on a modified layout of The Rock.
Singles play has been moved until after the drawings and is
optional (no additional cost) for interested players.
- Any information provided on this site is subject to change
prior to the event, depending on possible unforeseen circumstances.